Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Dad

I know many of you are praying for my dad, Mike Greene. On Monday the doctors told my dad that the cancer cell numbers have increased and that the chemo treatments are not being successful. The doctor said that he could have as little as a week to live. Hospice came to the house yesterday and will be assisting us in making my dad as comfortable as possible. I can only say again that God loves us and He is pouring out His grace on our family. It is hard to block out the pain of losing Lindsey to focus on my parents now. Pray for strength and direction. My dad's brother Tim and sister Susan are here. My brother Rick will fly here today and my brother Josh comes in on Saturday. “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us” (Psalm 62:8).

1 Comments:

Blogger Our Memories said...

Laura-

I am praying for you and your family everyday. I know that with God you will find the strength to get you through these trying days.
I am always here for you!!

Love

Misty in Chattanooga

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home