Friday, January 05, 2007

His Grace Still Amazes Me

Right now I am having trouble concentrating, but it seems that every morning God puts a new verse or song on my mind that I go throughout the day saying/singing. This morning it was "Your Grace Still Amazes Me" . I can hardly read the words without lifting my hands and crying.
Here is a small portion of it:

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day, I fall on my knees
Cause your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy Rood said...

Jason & Laura,
I just talked to Jennifer Becker the other day and heard about your loss. They directed me to your blog. I don't know if you remember me from BJ (my maiden name was Healan). I just wanted you to know that Brent & I are praying for you from across the country in Washington.

Love and prayers,
Christy

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home