Tuesday, November 21, 2006

With Thanksgiving...

I know that there are so many people who have looked at our blog and some we do not even know. Thank you for caring and enjoying the wonderful memories that we have of Lindsey. Right now we are going through the very dark days of realization, but God is very present in our struggle. He is giving us strength through friends and hundreds of prayers that are being made on our behalf. Please continue to pray. As we look to Thanksgiving we are so thankful for God's people and how they have literally caused us to stand in awe of our God.
May God bless you all as you thank HIM on Thursday. Please look to HIM for our lives are so fragile, be ready to meet HIM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hammond Family said...

Hello,

Just wanted to jot a note to say that I am one of the people that has visited your blog and prayed for the Lord to give you strength and great encouragement through this most difficult time. We may know each other through BJ, but I have gotten to know you a little through your blog. What a testimony of God's love you have been to others.
In Him,
Kelly Hammond

1:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

My name is Rachel (Reno) Feehan. I recognize both you and your husband from BJU. I graduated in '98 and our paths never crossed I remember seeing you both on campus.
I pray for you and your family often. I wept when I read your post about your sweet Lindsey. My prayer is that even though you don't know me and I don't know you, I can help to bear your burden through the prayers that I lift up on your behalf. I will continue to pray for you and yours faithfully especially throughout these next weeks and months. May God continue to lift you up and carry you in his loving arms even when you feel you can't face another moment. He gives strength to go on when it seems as though it's impossible. May God bless you and your family abundantly for your faith and unwavering trust in Him. You are a testimony to me personally.
Love,
Rachel Feehan

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home